Meistverkauft in Pädagogik
Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,68
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,29
- EUR 17,80Preistendenz: EUR 18,00
- EUR 14,90Preistendenz: EUR 15,06
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,25
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAppraisal has been viewed as a threat to the professional autonomy of a teacher and a fault-finding tool. However, it is actually a means of promoting the organization's ability to accomplish it's mission of improving what it provides, while at the same time seeking to enhance staff satisfaction. This concept of creating an environment for continuing professional development is the most important outcome of appraisal and is the responsibility of the organization's management. Therefore, an effective and well-rounded appraisal system can help identify and improve areas of weakness and strength, thereby promoting teacher development. This book analyzes the existing performance management systems in educational institutions in Pakistan and after an in-depth research process, proposes a realistic and non-threatening teacher appraisal system. Thus, this book is not only for the management personnel of educational institutions, but also for professionals in Education and HRM who hope to understand how performance management is a tool for staff and organizational development and how it allows for the generation of a co-operative and mutually beneficial relationship between the organization and its employees.
- AutorAamna Khalid
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten204 Seiten
- Gewicht320 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.