Über dieses Produkt
- DescriptionNorman had always been perfectly rmal. That was until the day he grew a pair of wings! Norman is very surprised to have wings suddenly - and he has the most fun ever trying them out high in the sky. But then he has to go in for dinner. What will his parents think? What will everyone else think? Norman feels the safest plan is to cover his wings with a big coat. But hiding the thing that makes you different proves tricky and upsetting. Can Norman ever truly be himself? A poignant yet uplifting story about individuality, with stunning artwork in a striking minimal palette from the author/illustrator of Herman's Letter. Fans of Oliver Jeffers and Benj Davies will love it.
- Author BiographyTom Percival is a writer, artist, video producer and musician. Tom writes and illustrates his own picture books, including Tobias and the Super Spooky Ghost Book, A Home for Mr Tipps (HarperCollins) and Jack's Amazing Shadow (Pavilion). Perfectly Norman is Tom's fourth picture book for Bloomsbury, following Herman's Letter, Herman's Holiday, Bubble Trouble and By the Light of the Moon. Tom lives in Stroud with his partner and their two small children. www.tom-percival.com @TomPercivalsays
- Author(s)Tom Percival
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2017
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width237 mm
- Height300 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Percival
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.