Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,25
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,97
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book a product of a research on teachers and students' perceptions about the transformational leadership roles of principals in Catholic sponsored schools in Mackakos Catholic Diocese. The research concentrated roles derived from Leithwoods' transformational leadership model. Some of the key findings of the study show that the principals were viewed as not good in communication though they presented their school goals and vision to the school community. They were also viewed as role models and symbolic leaders in their schools. In this respect they availed themselves in all activities and had established school cultures of competition, understanding and high discipline. However, it is evident that although these roles have been well executed by the principals, the performance in some of the Catholic Sponsored Schools was far below average.</p>
- AutorNzivu Elizabeth Nduku
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten168 Seiten
- Gewicht267 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.