Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 17,79Preistendenz: EUR 19,98
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,31
- EUR 10,50Preistendenz: EUR 13,40
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,29
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Over the last few years with increasing globalization, emotional and behavioral problems in children are on the increase. Parenting has become a difficult job in today's era of competition, speed and insecurity. Working parents find it difficult to give quality time to their children as they are fighting for time in their personal and professional lives. Today parents may not be able to ascertain the various emotional and behavioral problems seen in children. Majority of the issues which I have tackled are of the toddlers, preschoolers and school going children up to 12 years of age, which are happening in every household like mischief mongers, hyperactivity, eating problems, enuresis, behavior problems, T.V. addiction etc. Many a times these conditions would be considered as a part of growing up and would remain undetected till it achieved serious effects. However, as a psychiatrist, I feel it is my primary duty is to enlighten parents, make them aware and help them understand the things that could go wrong in their child. The problems will always be innumerable and so , I have not given a solution to each problem but just a guideline to be followed.</p>
- AutorNeena Sawant
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten100 Seiten
- Gewicht165 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.