Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 14,09Preistendenz: EUR 15,77
- EUR 47,95Preistendenz: EUR 53,49
- EUR 51,17Preistendenz: EUR 58,18
- EUR 61,95Preistendenz: EUR 69,90
- EUR 10,80Preistendenz: EUR 11,49
- EUR 66,48Preistendenz: EUR 72,70
- EUR 9,54Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWhile spending his holidays on the paradisiac Seychelles, the British ornithologist John Deed is confronted with a prominent rumour. The French pirate Olivier Levasseur is said to have buried his vast hoard of gold on one of these islands!<br>Deed&8217;s curiosity is aroused. Despite being on holiday, he sets himself to work in a meticulous manner in order to decipher the cryptogram of Olivier Levasseur. Along with his old companion Juste Colley and after having an encounter with the owner of the island and talking to the adventurer Cruise-Wilkins, who is hunting for Levasseur&8217;s loot on the Seychelles for quite some time, he gets on the track of the treasure. In the course of his investigations, Deed has a spark of inspiration; but, to this end, he has to revive and reestablish his former ties to the British Government.<br>Is the treasure within his grasp?<br>-----<br>The book on hand is about the complete decipherment of the cryptogram of the French pirate Olivier Levasseur (* approx. 1689; &8224; 7 July 1730) and the search for his treasure.<br>For nearly a hundred years now, a great many treasure hunters and distinguished experts in the field of cryptography have been trying to decipher the cryptogram of Olivier Levasseur &8211; but to no avail. According to the prevailing opinion of cryptographers, the decipherment of the cryptogram is believed to be impossible. The act of deciphering is accurately described at the beginning of the second part of the book and so made known to the general public for the first time.<br>Where is Paragon Island located? Is the long-lost treasure still there? Has it been lifted yet? Questions upon questions &8211; my book is giving the answers! But at this juncture, I do not want to reveal more yet.
- AutorErik Alexander Dresen
- VerlagVentura Verlag
- Seiten446 Seiten
- Gewicht572 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.