Meistverkauft in Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 24,94
- EUR 24,40Preistendenz: EUR 25,24
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,89
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,91
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Consumer Durable Electronics Industry in India is playing a very crucial role in the nation's economy and in the cultural & social changes. Because of the revenue generated by this industry and the role it plays in the developing nation like India, it becomes more important that companies adopt world class HR Best practices to run the industry smoothly. Performance Management System (PMS) is one such HR area which has huge scope for improvement in the current practices that the companies have adopted. This book is an effort to pursue exploratory study on performance appraisal system (PAS) practices in the consumer durable electronics industry in India & to have comparative analysis on different parameters of PAS between Indian companies and foreign/ multinational companies. The outcome suggests that PAS practices adopted by foreign / MNC companies are better than the practices adopted by Indian companies. The study also includes the proposed model of PMS as suggested by the author, which has received very positive response from the industry practitioners. This book is very useful for HR practitioners in industry, for academicians and for management students. </p>
- AutorShubhasheesh Bhattacharya
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht278 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.