Über dieses Produkt
- DescriptionStudent Book + obook Oxford English is a new series for the Australian Curriculum: English. This blended print and digital title has a strong emphasis on the language and literacy strands of the Australian Curriculum: English and provides students with a firm grounding in grammar and language use.The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by 'page view'. As well as containing the student text, this obook offers additional literature units focusing on texts relevant to the cross-curriculum priorities, as well as popular classic and contemporary texts.The Oxford English series offers:integrated coverage of the Australian Curriculum: English for years 7-925 focused units per book, covering grammar, punctuation, comprehension, reading, writing, spelling and vocabularya wealth of engaging literary, n-literary and digital texts used as stimulusa flexible format with room for student answers in the write-in workbooks, or in the accompanying digital obooksextensive literature material including a range of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Asian texts, as well as those that link to the sustainability cross-curricular priority. For all related titles in this series, please click here
- Author BiographyPaul Grover has been a teacher and Head Teacher of English and History in NSW high schools for more than 35 years. He has worked as a Supervisor of Marking and Coordinating Supervisor of Marking in HSC English for the NSW Board of Studies for more than ten years, and has been an active member of the English Teachers Association of NSW, regularly presenting workshops at local, regional, state and national conferences. In 2011 Paul was awarded a Quality Teaching Award from the Riverina Department of Education and Communities, and a NSW Professional Teaching Council Professional Excellence Award. He has authored and edited a large number of books for teachers and students in English and History, most recently the Oxford English series for the Australian Curriculum. Currently Paul is Lecturer in Education at Charles Sturt University, Albury-Wodonga Campus.Deb McPherson is an experienced English teacher. For over fifteen years she helped select English texts for the NSW Higher School Certificate. When she was a Senior Curriculum Officer at the NSW Board of Studies she worked on the development of the 2002 English Years 7-10 Syllabus and helped implement that syllabus when she was Manager of English for the NSW Department of Education and Training. She is the author of four anthologies of Australian non-fiction for Oxford University Press, co-author of Oxford HSC English and the Oxford online Enriching Literature series. She has lectured in English and literacy at the universities of Newcastle and Wollongong. Jane Sherlock has been an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate teacher of English for over 35 years. She has been involved in the new English syllabus for the Australian Curriculum, first in the draft writing stages in 2010 with the NSW Board of Studies and now as a presenter throughout NSW. Jane is also an author of a number of English textbooks including the national award- winning Oxford HSC English. Jane is a part time tutor and marker for the universities of Wollongong and Charles Sturt. In 2009 Jane received the Australian College of Educators award for her contribution to education.
- Author(s)Paul Grover
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOxford English Knowledge and Skills
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight614 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.