Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,69
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,32
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The central of the democracy as we know it today is that of popular elections. Human actions, such as voting in a democratic election, are extremely complex phenomenon and depend on a host of economic and social factors as well as political alliances. Voting is the main form of political participation in liberal democratic societies and the study of voting behavior is a highly specialized sub-field within political Geography. The focus of this book is the voting behavior based on age groups, family size and occupation in democracy. The main theme of this book is political participation, political party, age groups and voting pattern, occupation and voting pattern in urban India. This book is helpful for the research scholars and readers of social science. This book also illustrates voting patterns invariably focuses on the determinants of why people vote as they do and how they arrive at the decisions they make. This book is written for the academicians as well as readers of social sciences.</p>
- AutorBrijendra Nath Singh
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten56 Seiten
- Gewicht100 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.