Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This study explores the perceptions of stakeholders in open and distance education with particular reference to Haramaya University. 120 students, 30 tutors and 10 program coordinators were consulted and considered as subjects of the study. Both quantitative and qualitative approaches were employed. Data were collected from the selected sample through questionnaire, interview and a five point rating scale whose reliability is reported to be very high(a = 0.96) and which also shows good content validly. The collected data were treated with percentage, t-test, ANOVA (One-way/Two-way) and the Pearson Product moment correlation(r). The results suggest that the largest proportion of students view in distance education is positive. Differences and connections between perceptions and level of performance of ODL students in terms of sex, age, program, and academic achievement levels were also observed.</p>
- AutorYilfashewa Seyoum Mekuria
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten84 Seiten
- Gewicht128 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.