Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Project Report from the year 2014 in the subject Pedagogy - School System, Educational and School Politics, , language: English, abstract: This book reports on a research project which was carried out between 2002 and 2013. The focus of the research was the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted) and its education and training and development programmes for inspectors.<br>Claims and disputes: The Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted) defines itself as the statutory watchdog for the preservation and management of the standard of education in England. And by its own accounts, Ofsted has claimed, firstly, that it is the promoter and upholder high standard of educational achievements, secondly, that it is the bulwark against 'weak teaching' and weak leadership, management and governance, and, thirdly, that it is the champion and protector of the interests of the constituents of education in England (Ofsted 2012: 4). <br> This research does not dispute the fact that the above claims came with the provisions of the Education (schools) Act (1992) and the Education and Inspection Act (2006) and that the Act delegated the statutory duties to inspect, evaluate and judge and report on the standard of education in England to Ofsted. Instead the research is disputing Ofsted's claims as follows: firstly, the research disputes the extent to which Ofsted has achieved the statutory duties delegated to it under the provisions of the 1992 and 2006 Acts. And, secondly, the research is questioning whether in its current structure Ofsted is fit for purpose and whether Ofsted and a significant proportion of its inspectors have the operational and intellectual capabilities to continue to inspect specific educational remits, and to evaluate and judge and report on the standard of education in England. <br>Thus the research has advanced the following arguments against Ofsted'</p>
- AutorJohn Igbino
- Seiten468 Seiten
- Gewicht647 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 25,95
- EUR 20,88Preistendenz: EUR 25,99
- EUR 17,79Preistendenz: EUR 18,99
- EUR 79,95Preistendenz: EUR 107,42
- EUR 18,46Preistendenz: EUR 18,94
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.