Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 85,00Preistendenz: EUR 147,66
- EUR 44,45Preistendenz: EUR 53,66
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,28
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,77
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 28,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This research was designed to provide an insight into the state of occlusal patterns, tooth size and arch dimension of the primary dentition in a group of preschool Egyptian and Yemeni children. A total of 1113 Egyptian and Yemeni children aged from 3-5 years were examined. A sample of 597 children (320 girls and 277 boys) was selected from the examined children to meet the following criteria; to have a full complement of primary dentition, no missing teeth, no interproximal carious lesions and to be free from any dental malformations. Children with systemic health disease or children with tendency to bruxism and abnormal habits were excluded. For each subjects an alginate impression was taken for both dental arches and poured in dental stone, to produce dental casts on which the following measurements were recorded for each arch; tooth size, arch dimensions, occlusal relationships and the presence or absence of spacing and crowding. A digital calliper was used to record the measurements. The recorded data was tabulated and statistically analyzed with SPSS 20.0® (Statistical Package for Scientific Studies) for Windows.</p>
- AutorAhlam Hibatulla Ali,Ahmed Kamal Omran,Mohammed Zaki Mohammed Khalifa
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.