Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 19,07Preistendenz: EUR 20,04
- EUR 14,98Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 7,50Preistendenz: EUR 7,86
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 15,49Preistendenz: EUR 16,99
- EUR 7,15Preistendenz: EUR 7,84
- EUR 4,20Preistendenz: EUR 5,13
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe tremendous physical mastery of a 21st century dancer undoubtedly rivals that of an athlete, but the importance and significance of nutrition could not be any more different. However, merely likening the strength, Agility and physicality of a dancer to that of an athlete overlooks the very nature of dance, embodying the vigour and sublime beauty of the dancer's physique as a visual expression of art. The author trained as a professional dancer, and is thus fully aware of the extraordinary demands placed on students and professional dancers. As a nutritionist, she now recognises that so many talented dancers forfeit their health, their skill and ultimately their career solely because they are unaware of the importance behind good nutrition. The misconception that health be surrendered for the lean silhouette has emanated in dance schools and professional companies around the world. Dance scientists today know this does not have to be the case. Nutrition for the Dancer is a complete guide to nutrition. From calculating individual calorie requirements, reducing body fat, performance preparation, nutrition for a young dancer, recovery from injury, recipes and stock cupboard ideas, this book provides invaluable snippets of advice to dancers.
- AutorZerlina Mastin
- VerlagDance Books Ltd
- Seiten204 Seiten
- Gewicht294 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.