Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,19
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Myocardial Infarction is a huge global burden and is the single most common cause of death. Nurse plays the vital role for the assessment, care and management, prevention from complication and effective health education to the patient with Myocardial Infarction. The purpose of this study is to find out the nurses knowledge regarding the care of patient with myocardial infarction. A descriptive research design was used for the study. A total of 50 nurses working in CMSTH, Bharatpur-10, Chitwan and willing to participate in the study were selected by using non- probability purposive sampling technique and a self administered questionnaire (SAQ) was used to collect the data. Reliability and validity was maintained. Data were analyzed and interpreted on the basis of graphical tools using simple table.Based on the study finding, it is concluded that Majority of respondent had poor knowledge regarding pain assessment, ECG, Cardiac enzyme and blood test. Therefore, hospital management should provide in-service education programme and training related to care of patient with myocardial infarction to the nurses.</p>
- AutorParbati Dahal
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten68 Seiten
- Gewicht118 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.