Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe most salient feature of the infor last four chapters of the book evaluate the mation provided by nuclear medicine is its information from an analytical and pathophysiological and functional charac statistical point of view. This approach is ter. For adequate experimental or clinical required for correct decision-making. interpretation, such information should This book is therefore the result of necessarily be interpreted alongside the accumulated experience in nuclear cardiology views of the clinical cardiologist, who is with the invaluable cooperation of medical able to apply it to the individual patient. statisticians. It is directed to physicians This approach, which is routine in every with an interest in nuclear cardiology, to day clinical practice, reaches its plenitude nuclear medicine specialists wishing to when the whole process is completed and learn the uses and limitations of these an intimate cooperation is established procedures in everyday clinical cardiology, between the nuclear medicine specialist and to cardiologists who feel the need to and the clinical cardiologist. In such understand the rationale and methodology instances, each one of these professionals of the studies which benefit their patients. understands the needs, limits and possi We understand that the ultimate reason bilities of the other. for any scientific book is the transmission The present book is the fruit of such of knowledge, and we are fully conscious cooperation. In our hospital, an efficient of the enthusiasm of the authors of the nuclear cardiology team has been made up present text to achieve that aim.
- HerausgaberD. Ortega-Alcalde,J. Candell-Riera
- Seiten401 Seiten
- Gewicht626 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.