Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This is aimed to be a book manual and a book manual is always for students and other curious people. Economics of integration is sometimes called 'European economics', as improperly. But the real problem is elsewhere. A manual is likely to contain what everybody agrees as correct. Firstly, agreeing that economics of integration does exist. Or, such an 'existence' issue ought actually to be a future ensured one, i.e. does economic integration really have its future? Or, in my view there might be some aspects to here consider. The one is that integration is an enterprise which's watchword is continuous(ly) changing. Another aspect might stay linked to the former neighbouring communist retort Organization. This wasn't and isn't the same with integration or Western democracy here attached, but the two States Organizations of an earlier Europe keep some significant points in common, e.g. interventionism, long term development programmes, political initiative and also ambition(s), here including political starts for both, like under a strange 'common rule'. Thirdly, doubts come up back to manual, i.e. where changing stuff the unanimous view of the manual stays difficult to accomplish.</p>
- AutorLiviu Catalin Andrei
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht278 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.