Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 176,54Preistendenz: EUR 202,98
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,43
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,83
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,96
- EUR 18,80Preistendenz: EUR 19,40
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,17
- EUR 54,95Preistendenz: EUR 69,84
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In seminars and graduate level courses I have had several opportunities to discuss modeling and analysis of time series with economists and economic graduate students during the past several years. These experiences made me aware of a gap between what economic graduate students are taught about vector-valued time series and what is available in recent system literature. Wishing to fill or narrow the gap that I suspect is more widely spread than my personal experiences indicate, I have written these notes to augment and reor ganize materials I have given in these courses and seminars. I have endeavored to present, in as much a self-contained way as practicable, a body of results and techniques in system theory that I judge to be relevant and useful to economists interested in using time series in their research. I have essentially acted as an intermediary and interpreter of system theoretic results and perspectives in time series by filtering out non-essential details, and presenting coherent accounts of what I deem to be important but not readily available, or accessible to economists. For this reason I have excluded from the notes many results on various estimation methods or their statistical properties because they are amply discussed in many standard texts on time series or on statistics.</p>
- AutorMasanao Aoki
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983.
- Seiten249 Seiten
- Gewicht466 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.