Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,94
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,89
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Inflammatory diseases are widely prevalent throughout the world. The identification of compounds able to treat both pain and inflammation with limited side effects is one of the prominent goals in biomedical research. Developing new therapeutic agents that can overcome gastrointestinal injury and at the same time could lead to an enhanced anti-inflammatory effect becomes an urgent need for inflammation patients. This book provides new insights for developing new modified steroids with structures justifying non-ulcerogenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-nociceptive activities. The steroid derivatives were synthesized via straightforward and efficient methods and their structures were established based on the analytical and spectral data. The in vivo anti-inflammatory, anti-nociceptive and anti-ulcerogenic activities of these compounds were studied. Our finding provides a unique opportunity to develop new anti-inflammatory drugs which devoid the ulcerogenic liabilities associated with currently marketed drugs.</p>
- AutorEmad F. Eskander,Gamal Elmegeed,Marian G. William
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.