Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe history of vegetation antedates that of human culture, but plant life as we see it today has been influenced in every way by human action, exploitation, destruction, husbandry, introductions, etc. An attempt to compile a comprehensive inventory of various aspects of plant growth and ecological relationships in plant communities requires indefatigable enthusiasm and stamina. Ecologists are claiming that the green areas world wide are getting smaller as a result of uncontrolled filling of forest trees associated with ill-advised land and water management. This may indicate that the pulp importing countries, mostly in arid regions, could face some difficulties. The pulp exporting countries may reduce and/or stop cutting their woods to maintain environmental equilibrium. The present book is aiming at the following three aims: 1) Throwing light on the non-conventional plant resources for fiber industry in both coastal and inland deserts in Egypt. 2) Find out the ecological relationship between the studied species and their surrounding environment and 3) Determine the length and width of the fiber cells of the studied plants and their optical properties.
- AutorGhada A. Alghanoudi,Mahmoud A. Zahran,Yasser A. El-Amier
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten148 Seiten
- Gewicht237 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.