Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Financial crisis of 2008,a disastrous consequence of weak financial sector performance, affected masses of people all over the globe. This highlighted the significance of financial sector in every economy all over the world. Financial system works quietly in the background, yet contributes a lot in economic development through various channels resulting in employment generation and poverty reduction. Therefore a developed, dynamic, efficient and sustainable financial sector works as a pivot for the economic development of any economy. Over the time Pakistan has passed through many changes to improve its financial system and related economic policies. Those in turn have many repercussions on the economic scene of the country. This book is an effort to provide an answer to the question that either this financial sector development has contributed towards economic development of the country or not? We found working on time series data from 1973 to 2007 related to Pakistan that a developed financial sector blooms not only in human capacity building but also in economic uplift of the country through improving investment and trade and lessening the unemployment rate in the country. </p>
- AutorGhulam Shabir,Sofia Anwar,Zakir Hussain
- Seiten68 Seiten
- Gewicht121 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.