Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Kochen & Genießen
Hier sparen: Kochen & Genießen
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,02
- EUR 13,60Preistendenz: EUR 13,99
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,32
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,20
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Wine-making has become ever-more unnatural, from the use of blanket crop-spraying in vineyards, to the over-use of sulphites, but finally someone is doing something about it. Isabelle Legeron MW is leading the campaign for natural wine &8211; wine made as nature intended. There is no official description of natural wine, but a rough definition is that it is made from grapes that are farmed organically or biodynamically and harvested manually, and that the wine should ideally be made without adding or removing anything during the vinification process. It is basically good old-fashioned grape juice fermented into wine, just as nature intended. Isabelle is a crusader for the natural wine movement: she has her own show on the Travel Channel, organises a hugely successful annual natural wine festival (RAW) in London, and acts as adviser to several leading restaurants. Just as the craft beer movement has taken off across the globe, the demand for natural wine is growing and will continue to do so.</p>
- AutorIsabelle Legeron
- VerlagRyland Peters
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten224 Seiten
- Gewicht939 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.