Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,28
- EUR 26,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,20
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,16
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe fact that in the past physicians concerned themselves only with the actual delivery in no way excluded other advisers during pregnancy; on the contrary, for these very reason the patient was the recipient of everybody's advice. Any Woman who had borne a child felt especially chosen by heaven to counsel those who were about to bear children. With the development of prenatal care this attitude has gradually changed, so that the obstetrician has become the adviser-in-chief; but he still has numerous unsolicited lay assistants. Within the week a very intelligent patient, the wife of a physician, asked me if it was dangerous to raise her arms above her head. I was startled to hear so primitive a question from so sophisticated a person. Whenever possible the patient should place herself under the care of a competent, well-trained obstetrical specialist. The selection of a doctor should not be guided by the fee he is reported to charge, for almost every doctor is human and will adjust his price to the limited mean of honest patient. Happily the purchase of obstetrical services is not like buying an automobile.
- AutorOm Prakash Chouhan,Ripudaman Singh
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten52 Seiten
- Gewicht94 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.