Meistverkauft in Pädagogik
Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,30
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,37
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The present empirical narrative research investigated the relationship between investment in learning Maori of a Pakeha native English speaking university student and his experience of learning Maori inside and outside classroom. In particular, it examined to what extent experience of opportunity to speak Maori affected his developing sense of identity. The purpose of the study was to explore the relationship between the learner, Maori and New Zealand context where there has scarcely been rich-input environment of Maori, on one hand, and the connection between social identity, investment and power relation, on the other. The study also aimed to discover the cause-effect relationship between power relation and New Zealand context and how such relationship affected the learner's investment in learning Maori and his developing sense of identity. Final purpose was to explore whether it was appropriate for Pakeha to learn Maori.</p>
- AutorWorapot Sattapunkeeree
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten68 Seiten
- Gewicht107 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.