Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,28
- EUR 26,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,20
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,16
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe Second Georgia Genetics Symposium was held color. Soon after, he joined the sta? of The Jackson in September 2000, and the development of this Laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine. book took place over the nearly 4 years that ensued. Much of Bill&8217;s research at the lab was centered During this time, many advances in the Genome around investigating phenotypic variability within Project and mouse mutagenesis were made. In the highly inbred strains, and in that connection he book overview, we discuss the development of the developed the technique of ovarian transplanta- Genome Project (which is the context for the sym- tion (even using embryonic donors) and a genetic posium), the role the mouse was playing at that scheme whereby graft compatibility could be time, how that role has evolved, and how the combined with the ability to distinguish o?spring chapters of the book address issues in mouse func- from donor and regenerated host ovaries. His tional genetics. Many of the chapters in this book work was in?uenced by the second World War, will provide useful resources for years to come. ?rst because The Jackson Laboratory turned into Of greater impact, our keynote speaker, the a production colony for the military, primarily to mutagenesis pioneer William L. (Bill) Russell, produce mice for typhoid testing, and secondly, passed away on July 23, 2003.
- HerausgaberMary Bedell,Monica Justice
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Seiten98 Seiten
- Gewicht275 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.