Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"This work is a valuable addition to the literature and will be of tremendous service to graduate students, scholars, and policy makers interested in multinational enterprises and foreign direct investment."--Gordon Hanson, University of California, San Diego"This fine book contributes substantially to the large and rapidly growing literature on multinational corporations. It goes beyond other recent work in providing a much broader review of the theory, empirical aspects, and the impact on home and host nations. Its integration of theory and evidence is particularly nice; and its discussion of policy is also very welcome, since this is often overlooked in the serious literature."--Richard E. Baldwin, Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, coauthor of "Economic Geography and Public Policy," managing editor of the journal "Economic Policy""This book presents a comprehensive analysis of the economics of multinational enterprises. It thoroughly assesses what they are, why they exist, and what their economic impact on home and host countries is. It is a well-rounded analysis. Representing a rare attempt to bring together several important strands in the literature on the economics of multinationals, combining theory and rigorous econometric work, it will be of wide interest not only to researchers of these issues but also to students, policy makers, and interested general readers."--Holger Gorg, University of Nottingham
- AutorAnthony J. Venables,Giorgio Barba Navaretti
- VerlagPrinceton Univers. Press
- Seiten352 Seiten
- Gewicht519 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.