Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA hands-on tutorial on multicast in third-generation networks! In this book, the authors describe how to perform multicast, the one-to-many delivery of data to a group of destinations, in third-generation mobile networks. The authors provide an overview of the services that can be realized with multicast in third-generation networks, describe the mechanisms required to support these services and highlight the performance of several multicast mechanisms. The focus of this book is on multicast in UMTS and CDMA2000 networks, the dominant third-generation network standards. In addition to describing the standards for multicast, the authors also provide extensive performance results of multicast in third-generation networks. Key Features: -Provides an in-depth review of the fundamentals of multicast -Describes in detail the MBMS and BCMCS standards for multicast in UMTS and CDMA2000 networks, respectively -Provides a comprehensive overview of the services that can be realized with multicast in third-generation networks -Highlights the performance of multicast in third-generation networks -Investigates how multicast can be achieved in heterogeneous networks consisting of cellular and broadcast networks This book is an invaluable resource for professional engineers and researchers working in the area of third-generation networks. Postgraduate and graduate students on networking and communications courses will also find this book an insightful and valuable reference.
- AutorAlexander Daniel Gluhak,Hamid Aghvami,Robert Rümmler
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten312 Seiten
- Gewicht669 g
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 64,94Preistendenz: EUR 77,99
- EUR 61,98Preistendenz: EUR 70,57
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.