Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 5,72Preistendenz: EUR 7,82
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 4,00Preistendenz: EUR 7,98
- EUR 8,17Preistendenz: EUR 9,61
- EUR 4,20Preistendenz: EUR 5,13
- EUR 15,56Preistendenz: EUR 19,94
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAll organisms adapt, or at least try to adapt, to informa tion or signals arising from their surrounding environment. This can affect the behaviour of the entire organism or the functioning of discrete organs or areas within an organism, depending upon its degree of complexity. This workshop was set up with the aim of encouraging discussions and collaboration between investiga tors studying a wide spectrum of signal transduction/sensing events occurring at the cell surface in systems where the sig nalling mechanisms became attenuated or desensitized after their initial stimulation/activation. To this end a wide range of sys tems were dealt with ranging from simple organisms to higher eUkaryotes. Desensitization has been of much interest for some time. Recently, however, a number of novel mechanisms have been elucidated and, in order to capture the present excitement in this field, the participants have been encouraged to produce articles which would present an overview of their field and research effort which, we hope, will be useful to the int- ested non-speciaJist and specialist alike. A brief transcript or the ensuing discussions has also been included ror clarifi cation and to highlight both points of comparison between sys tems and of particular interest.
- HerausgaberH. van der Starre,H. van der Wel,Housley,P. J. M. van Haastert,T. M. Konijn
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987.
- Seiten338 Seiten
- Gewicht613 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.