Meistverkauft in Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,74
- EUR 75,25Preistendenz: EUR 78,45
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe literature on economic problems connected with measuring and modelling of welfare and inequality has grown rapidly within the last decade. Since this literature is scattered throughout a great number of journals on economics, economic theory, econometrics, and statisties, it is difficult to get an adequate picture of the present state of the art. Therefore books should appear from time to time, which offer a representative cross-section of the latest results of research on: the subject. This book offers such material. It contains 54 articles by 84 authors from four of the five continents. Each paper has been reviewed by two referees. As a conse quence, the contributions of this book are revised versions, or, in many cases, revised revisions of the original papers. The book is divided into four parts. Part I: Measurement of Inequality and Poverty This part contains eleven papers on theory and empirical applications of inequa lity and/or poverty measures. Two contributions deal with, among other things, experimental findings on questions concerning the acceptance of distributional axioms. Part II: Taxation and Redistribution Distributional or, rather, redistributional aspects play an important role in Part II. The topics of the 14 papers included in this part range from tax progressivity and redistribution, allocative consequences of splitting under income taxation, and connections between income tax and cost-of-living indices to merit goods and welfarism as well as to welfare aspects of tax reforms.
- HerausgaberWolfgang Eichhorn
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Seiten1018 Seiten
- Gewicht1737 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.