Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Liver von Fulvio Calise und Luciano Casciola (2012, Set mit diversen Artikeln)
- EUR 139,01Kostenloser Versand
- Artikelzustand: Neu
- Verkauft von averdo-buch
- Click & Collect
Fast neuNIEDRIGSTER PREIS
- EUR 123,00Kostenloser Versand
- Artikelzustand: Neuwertig
- Verkauft von primatexxt
- Lieferung siehe Details
- EUR 139,02Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 160,45Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe treatment of liver diseases comprises a significant component of the practice of any general surgeon, whether working in an academic, a general, or a community hospital. With the rapid expansion in knowledge and technology, the liver has also been approached laparoscopically in specialized centers, with well-recognized advantages for patients. This book aims to communicate the large body of experience that has now been accumulated in minimally invasive liver surgery, with comprehensive and up-to-date information on the newest techniques. After a concise description of the main tools and technology necessary to carry out safe laparoscopic and/or robot-assisted liver surgery, individual operative techniques are explained and illustrated. Each chapter includes introductory information, a summary of indications and contraindications, and a detailed description of surgical procedure, including potential complications of both the surgery and the postoperative care. Special efforts have been taken to ensure that the illustrations are accurate and informative. The text is supplemented by a DVD of different procedures as performed by leading European liver surgeons. This book intends to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date description of the newest techniques in minimally invasive liver surgery. The treatment of liver diseases comprises a significant component of the practice of any general surgeon working either in the academic, general and community hospitals. With the rapid expansion of knowledge and technology also the liver has been approached laparoscopically in a few specialized centers with well recognized advantages for the patients. Now this large amount of experience will be made universally available through this book. After a concise description of the main tools and technology necessary to carry out a safe laparoscopic and/or robot-assisted liver surgery, details of operative techniques will be illustrated. Each chapter will consist of an introduction, a summary of the indications and contraindications of specific operative procedures and a detailed description of each surgical procedure, including the potential complications of both the surgery and the postoperative care. A special effort will be done to provide informative and accurate illustrations and pictures, that will be completed by the DVD containing the movies illustrating the technical procedures performed by the leading European liver surgeons.
- AutorFulvio Calise,Luciano Casciola
- SerieUpdates in Surgery
- FormatSet mit diversen Artikeln
- Seiten324 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.