Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 85,00Preistendenz: EUR 147,66
- EUR 45,90Preistendenz: EUR 53,66
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,28
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 28,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Minimally invasive surgeries are becoming common all over the world and are more relevant to the rural patients because of the shorter hospital stay, less pain and quicker recovery. However the problem is the high cost of the equipment and disposables and the steep learning curve. In India 30% or the rural patients do not get surgeries due to financial constraints and 16% of those who do have surgical procedures are pushed below poverty line. We describe our 25 years of experience in making laparoscopic and other minimally invasive surgeries available to the rural population in India. Diagnostic camp models, deferred payment and insurance models that were successful and the details of carrying out minimally invasive surgeries are described. Single incision gas less laparoscopic surgeries is an ideal solution for rural surgeons because it is simple to learn, the equipment sturdy and needs very little maintenance and is easy to cleaning & sterilize. Many modifications of equipment to reduce costs are described.Surgeons in more than 15 rural hospitals have learnt and are practicing these techniques </p>
- AutorGnanaraj Jesudian
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht199 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.