- EUR 197,45Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 197,46Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 229,99Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMesenchymal Stromal Cell (MSC) biology has been studied for more than 4 decades and the cells have been investigated for potential clinical applications for more than 15 years. Progress has become exponential over the past decade due mainly to the broad therapeutic potential of these cells. However, MSC studies have also been subject to controversy and increasing scrutiny as new mechanisms of action are reported and ever-expanding therapeutic applications pursued. In this book, leading authorities from all over the world, who are actively involved in this field, provide state-of-the-art knowledge of the basic biology, translational requirements and latest clinical experience with MSCs. This cutting edge book is the ideal resource for scientists and clinicians interested in pursuing an important and rapidly developing field of research that will eventually help patients and address urgent unmet medical needs. Features include: Coverage of the biology of MSCs, latest understanding of mechanisms of action, and role in tissue homeostasis and regeneration Identifying the potential of MSCs in proceeding from bench to bedside from regulatory , GMP production, ethical and safety aspects Critical analysis of clinical studies and the potential of MSCs to treat a wide variety of human diseases and tissues.
- HerausgaberArmand Keating,Peiman Hematti
- VerlagHumana Press
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten695 Seiten
- Gewicht1190 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.