Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,20
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,49
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,99
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book is the outcome of research undertaken by the author as part of a PhD programme at the University of Warwick. The focus of the research was based on how undergraduate university level students perceived the concept of Recursion. This book is unique in it's approach to student's mental models of recursion and it's evolution towards a viable integrated mental model. In this approach, students were asked to interact with a Logo-based Domain of Abstraction. This domain of abstraction was designed to provide a window through which students were able to look into the deeper levels and crucial components of Recursion. Throughout this book, the Logo-based Domain of Abstraction is called AVDA (Animative Visualisation Domain of Abstraction). AVDA also provides a means by which the author can investigate students' perception of change and the evolutionary processes involved in their mental models of recursion and its main components. Finally, this book provides an integrated model for the evolution of students' mental models which is called CPIM (Coordinated Pyramid for Integrated Mental Models of Recursion). </p>
- AutorMojtaba Ammari-Allahyari
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten352 Seiten
- Gewicht540 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.