Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book details the development of a theory to <br>explain the decisions and actions taken by people <br>with mental illness with regard to employment. <br>In-depth interviews were conducted with users of <br>psychiatric services. Some participants were <br>employed, others were seeking employment, while <br>others were not engaged in employment-related <br>activities. The study found that all participants <br>were engaged in a process of negotiating an <br>appropriate vocational place. This process is <br>cyclical, ongoing and dynamic, as individuals' views <br>and circumstances change. <br>The findings present a challenge to policy and <br>practice in which a successful outcome is defined as <br>obtaining and maintaining a paid position in the <br>workforce. They provide a framework for <br>practitioners, policy makers and researchers to <br>understand the decisions made by people with mental <br>illness and their actions in relation to employment. <br>Findings support the notion that substantially<br>increasing employment rates for people with mental <br>illness will require change at a number of levels of <br>society and will not be achieved by merely putting <br>greater pressure on people with mental illness to <br>work.
- AutorHoney Anne
- Seiten128 Seiten
- Gewicht181 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,45
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.