Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,27
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,79
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,24
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe need for publishing acomprehensive review ofa number ofdifferent membrane pathologiesofmuscleand non-musclecells inillnesses ranging from diabetes toheart disease and cancer lies on to the fact that there are several books dealing with the properties ofnormal cell membranes, although there are very few books focussing on the abnormal membrane behavior. Since the membrane is the critical outer barrier of a cell, this membrane could be the first structure to be affected in some diseases. Research is advancing at the cellular level at a very rapid rate. We can now address questions such as: "How and by what is the mechanism underlying membrane ion channel and receptor dysfunction leading to abnormal cell function?" and "What substances cause dysfunction in specific ion channels or receptors?". Such questions bring together the microscopic worldofthecell with the macroscopic manifestation of disease. We believe that a book such as this one would help researchers, physicians, and students to better understand the relationship between cell membrane dysfunction and abnormal function of the cell and tissue. This book is intended for practicing clinicians and academic researchers, as well as resident physicians, medical studentsandgraduatestudents. Hopefully, suchtreatisewillhelp to fill an important gap between basic science and clinical science. We are greatly indebted to all thedistinguishedandhigWy-qualified researchers from university and industrial milieus who contributed to this book. Finally, we would like to thank the publishers for their confidenceand cooperation in making this book available for the medical sciences.
- HerausgaberGhassan Bkaily
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Seiten406 Seiten
- Gewicht664 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.