Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWriter Bernardo Atxaga defines Valverde's photographs this way: "The photographs of Ernesto Valverde are at the same time delicate and hard, as made by two different hands: one is Japanese and takes care of the landscapes, specially interiors, and the other is a german hand in charge of portraits. Sometimes they work together, specially in the ones with young people as subject". "Those are photographs that show a world that is not a home, neither a house or a country, with spaces such as hotels, planes, buses, football fields, touristic areas and, in general, lonely places or places where anyone could have that feeling. So lonely seem to be the people portrayed by him". Half time has a prologe by Bernardo Atxaga and published by the photographer Ricky Dávila. Ernesto Valverde Tejedor, known as Txingurri, has been a football player and coach. He developed his career in the spanish league in the 80's and 90's and now devotes his time to photography, one of his passions. This artistic side was not known, and comes to light now with an exhibition recently inaugurated in the gallery Ileana Tounta of Athens.
- VerlagLa Fabrica
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten128 Seiten
- Gewicht621 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.