Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe 11th International Conference on Medical Imaging and Computer Assisted Intervention, MICCAI 2008, was held at the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center of New York University, New York City, USA on September 6&8211;10, 2008. MICCAI is the premier international conference in this domain, with - depth papers on the multidisciplinary ?elds of biomedical image computing and analysis, computer assisted intervention and medical robotics. The conference brings together biological scientists, clinicians, computer scientists, engineers, mathematicians, physicists and other interested researchers and o?ers them a forum to exchange ideas in these exciting and rapidly growing ?elds. The conference is both very selective and very attractive: this year we - ceived a record number of 700 submissions from 34 countries and 6 continents, fromwhich258papers were selectedfor publication,whichcorrespondsto a s- cess rate of approximately 36%. Some interesting facts about the distribution of submitted and accepted papers are shown graphically at the end of this preface. The paper selection process this year was based on the following procedure, which included the introduction of several novelties over previous years. 1. A ProgramCommittee (PC) of 49 members was recruited by the Program Chairs,to getthenecessarybody ofexpertiseandgeographicalcoverage.All PC members agreed in advance to participate in the ?nal paper selection process. 2. Key words grouped in 7 categories were used to describe the content of the submissions and the expertise of the reviewers.
- HerausgaberDimitris Metaxas,Gabor Fichtinger,Gabor Szekely,Leon Axel
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten1111 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.