Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><p>Integrated, interdisciplinary health care is growing in stature and gaining in numbers. Systems and payers are facilitating it. Patients and providers are benefitting from it. Research is supporting it, and policymakers are demanding it.</p><p>The emerging field of Medical Family Therapy (MedFT) is contributing greatly to these developments and Medical Family Therapy: Advanced Applications examines its implementation in depth. Leading experts describe MedFT as it is practiced today, the continuum of services provided, the necessary competencies for practitioners and the biological, psychological, social and spiritual aspects of health that the specialty works to integrate. Data-rich chapters model core concepts such as the practitioner as scientist, the importance of context in health care settings, collaboration with families and communities and the centrality of the relational perspective in treatment. And the book's wide-spectrum coverage takes in research, training, financial and policy issues, among them:</p><ul><li>Preparing MedFTs for the multiple worlds of health care</li><li>Extending platforms on how to build relationships in integrated care</li><li>Offering a primer in program evaluation for MedFTs</li><li>Ensuring health equity in MedFT research</li><li>Identifying where policy and practice collide with ethics and integrated care</li><li>Recognizing the cost-effectiveness of family therapy in health care</li></ul><p>With its sophisticated insights into the current state - and the future - of healthcare reform, Medical Family Therapy: Advanced Applications is essential reading for researchers and practitioners in the fields of clinical psychology, counseling, family therapy, healthcare policy, psychiatric nursing, psychiatry, public health and social work.</p><p>This is a much needed and long-awaited book as the field of medical family therapy reaches its current level of maturity. The authors are respected clinicians and researchers in the area and they share their expertise and wisdom in this book with elegance. An impressively practical book that is likely to become a very useful resource for all those looking for a "go to" book in this area!<br>- Sy Saeed, MD, MS, FACPsych<br>Professor and Chairman<br>Department of Psychiatric Medicine<br>Brody School of Medicine<br>East Carolina University<br>Editor-in-Chief<br>Journal of Psychiatric Administration and Management (JPAM)</p><p>As we seek to implement a medical system that meets the needs of all families, it is critical that we delineate and understand the skills, tasks and opportunities at every level of the healthcare process. Medical Family Therapists are at the core of this endeavor with a unique blend of clinical, organizational and leadership talents. More and more, these professionals are being invited to the table where they remind us to consider the family, and attend to the relationships within and between all involved in the delivery of efficient and effective care. This book guides the Medical Family Therapist as they step into these roles of influencing the influencers. It is a must read to understand the further complexities of the healthcare puzzle and the r
- HerausgaberAngela Lamson,D. Russell Crane,Jennifer Hodgson,Tai Mendenhall
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten489 Seiten
- Gewicht881 g
Meistverkauft in Psychologie & Hilfe
Hier sparen: Psychologie & Hilfe
- EUR 11,97Preistendenz: EUR 16,94
- EUR 7,97Preistendenz: EUR 9,89
- EUR 24,48Preistendenz: EUR 25,89
- EUR 18,33Preistendenz: EUR 19,49
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.