Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMeasuring the Skin presents all techniques devoted to non-invasive normal or diseased skin measurement. As opposed to other books, this text embraces old and new validated techniques for all skin suborgans and functions, and is ideal as a small encyclopedia since it provides the answer to any question concerning skin measurement. Within each chapter, the meaning of the obtained parameters is highlighted so that the user is able to interpret the results correctly, and each technique is discussed to help select the most appropriate one for each special case. Another novel feature is that the book bases the skin investigation on the physiology and anatomy. A compendium of current knowledge on the structure or function dealt with precedes each chapter. The book may also be used as a research tool. This comprehensive text contains an innovative and unique list of more than 400 physical and biological skin constants, which are all referenced. The clinical dermatologist will also find this text useful as some chapters contain valuable maps and are devoted to clinical scoring of current skin diseases. Measuring the Skin is a resource for all those interested in or already dealing with the skin. Skin Bioengineering is a growing domain in dermatological science. It relates to non-invasive investigations of normal and diseased skin. Although there is a small and high quality literature available, there has been no text devoted to documenting the advantages, disadvantages and the practical aspect of these validated techniques. Written by leading experts in their field, this book presents, in balanced fashion, both the theory and the practice. Each chapter has a compendium of the present knowledge on structure and function. Thus, it is the first comprehensive manual which presents all the information available on techniques devoted to non-invasive skin measurement. It serves as practical textbook and reference work valuable for dermatologists, bioengineers, physiologists, cosmetologists, and all those utilising the skin as a mirror of internal disease and function. This book should prove an invaluable stimulus to expansion of the field; it is valuable not only to the noviciate but to the experienced, because of the high quality of the presentations.
- AutorPhilippe Humbert,Pierre Agache
- Seiten784 Seiten
- Gewicht1372 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
- EUR 9,70Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.