Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,81
- EUR 33,69Preistendenz: EUR 38,19
- EUR 33,69Preistendenz: EUR 39,69
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe five and other star category hotels are generally owned by prominent business houses and managed professionally. In comparisons to five and other star hotels, the financial capacity of the owners of most of the non-star hotels (including heritage hotels, small hotels, paying guest houses and other guest houses) is limited. It adversely affects their capacity and efforts to offer physical structure and other facilities required by tourists. Most of the service providers and other hired staff in non-star hotels are also not exposed to formal education and professional training. Therefore, these non-star hotels may not be able to gain sufficient satisfaction from their guests. In this context, it will be very significant to identify the level of satisfaction of international as well as domestic customers availing accommodation facilities in non-star accommodation facilities in Jodhpur. Keeping this factual situation in view, this research was carried to concentrate on identifying the level of customer satisfaction of international and domestic tourists availing accommodation facilities in non-star hotels of Jodhpur.
- AutorAshish Mathur
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten316 Seiten
- Gewicht487 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.