Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 26,89Preistendenz: EUR 29,23
- EUR 6,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,38
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,19
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,49
- EUR 5,49Preistendenz: EUR 10,58
- EUR 10,18Preistendenz: EUR 11,42
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMasters Theses in the Pure and Applied Sciences was first conceived, published, and dis seminated by the Center for lnformation and Numerica/ Data Analysis and Synthesis (C/NDAS) * at Purdue University in 1957, starting its coverage of theses with the academic year 1955. Beginning with Volume 13, the printing and dissemination phases of the ac tivity were transferred to University Microfilms/Xerox of Ann Arbor, Michigan, with the thought that such an arrangement would be more beneficia! to the academic and general scientific and technical community. After fi ve years of this joint undertaking we had concluded that it was in the interest of ali concerned if the printing and distribution of the volume were handled by an international publishing house to assure improved service and broader dissemination. Hence, starting with Volume 18, Masters Theses in the Pure and App/ied Sciences has been disseminated on a worldwide basis by Plenum Publishing Corporation of New York, and in the same year the coverage was broadened to include Canadian universities. Ali back issues can also be ordered from Plenum. We have reported in Volume 21 (thesis year 1976) a total of 10,586 theses titles from 25 Canadian and 219 United States universities. We are sure that this broader base for theses titles reported will greatly enhance the value of this important annual reference work.
- AutorWade H. Shafer
- Seiten290 Seiten
- Gewicht588 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.