Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,86
- EUR 17,63Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,55
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,26
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,93
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis updated version describes, at a high level, the evolving enterprise security landscape and provides guidance for a management-level audience about how to manage and survive risk. While based primarily on the author's experience and insights at major companies where he has served as CISO and CSPO, the book also includes many examples from other well-known companies.<br />Managing Risk and Information Security provides thought leadership in the increasingly important area of enterprise information risk and security. It describes the changing risk environment and why a fresh approach to information security is needed. Because almost every aspect of an enterprise is now dependent on technology not only for internal operations but increasing as a part of product or service creation, the focus of IT security must shift from locking down assets to enabling the business while managing and surviving risk.<br />This edition discusses business risk from a broader perspective, including privacy and regulatory considerations. It describes the increasing number of threats and vulnerabilities and offers strategies for developing solutions. These include discussions of how enterprises can take advantage of new and emerging technologies-such as social media and the huge proliferation of Internet-enabled devices-while minimizing risk.<br />What You'll Learn<br />Learn how enterprise risk and security requirements are changing, and why a new approach to risk and security management is needed<br>Learn how people perceive risk and the effects it has on information security<br>Learn why different perceptions of risk within an organization matters, and why it is necessary to understand and reconcile these views<br>Learn the principles of enterprise information security governance and decision-making, and the other groups they need to need to work with<br>Learn the impact of new technologies on information security, and gain insights into how to safely enable the use of new technologies Who This Book Is For <br>The primary audience is CIOs and other IT leaders, CISOs and other information security leaders, IT auditors, and other leaders of corporate governance and risk functions. The secondary audience is CEOs, board members, privacy professionals, and less senior-level information security and risk professionals.<br />"Harkins' logical, methodical approach as a CISO to solving the most complex cybersecurity problems is reflected in the lucid style of this book. His enlightened approach to intelligence-based security infrastructure and risk mitigation is our best path forward if we are ever to realize the vast potential of the innovative digital world we are creating while reducing the threats to manageable levels. The author shines a light on that path in a comprehensive yet very readable way." -Art Coviello, Former CEO and Executive Chairman, RSA
- AutorMalcolm Harkins
- Ausgabe2nd ed.
- VerlagApress L.P.
- Seiten187 Seiten
- Gewicht358 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.