Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,24
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,30
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,98
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Community management of the rural water supply is considered as one of the ways in which sustainability of the water services can be achieved. International communities and donors are championing this concept. This study was conducted to investigate sustainability arrangement of rural water and sanitation facilities under community management approach in Duayaw Nkwanta. Interview schedule and interview guide were used to gather data. Primary data was collected from 60 households in the 6 electoral areas using convenience and purposive sampling techniques. Five other respondents comprising RWST, DWST, WSDB, WATSAN and opinion leaders were also interviewed. The Statistical Product for Service Solutions (SPSS) version 16 was used to analyse the data collected. The study revealed that, community management of water schemes is a useful approach for community development. In view of the water management systems, community management alone of the rural water schemes seems not to be an ideal solution for attaining sustainability of rural water schemes. This is due to constraints such as poor financial management and unrealistic payment of fees for water usage.</p>
- AutorDavid Essaw,Kenneth Amankwaa Acheampong
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten80 Seiten
- Gewicht136 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.