Meistverkauft in Schulbücher
Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 9,89Preistendenz: EUR 19,18
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,89
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,21
- EUR 2,50Preistendenz: EUR 4,70
- EUR 5,90Preistendenz: EUR 7,09
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Self financing is an established phenomenon at all levels of education. It is identified as one significant step to improve financial resources for an institution, if public funds available are meager or public funding is not provided. Private initiatives at different levels of education are common in Indian scenario from colonial times. Actually it is these efforts that made possible the spread of education and awareness about quality of life in Indian people. Particularly in higher education, these initiatives started with a philanthropic view, but later many negative areas of this sector came out like profit motives, mismanagement and malpractices. With onset of internationalization of education there are questions on the quality aspects of higher education in different contexts. Indian situations are not out of this situation. Internationalization brought in more pressure to improve further to maintain quality and strong financial support from public bodies is necessary to achieve this goal. Self financing is identified as one of such resources and adopted by universities to raise funds. Present work is done based on the above situations. </p>
- AutorR. L. Madhavi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht201 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.