Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,81
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,82
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,15
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,77
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>For at least three centuries, Holland has been at the centre of research on intestinal malabsorption. In the 17th and 18th centuries, early descriptions of coeliac disease and tropical sprue were published by physicians trained in Holland, and it was in 1950 that Dicke published his painstaking and vital observations that coeliac disease in children was caused by the inges tion of wheat flour. Subsequent careful work with van de Kamer and Weijers showed that the harmful agent was gluten. Since these discoveries were made, research in intestinal malabsorption, particularly in the adult, has continued in several centres in Holland. At Nijmegen, for example, dr. Cluysenaer, dr. van Tongeren and their as sociates have been involved in long-term studies of patients with intestinal disease for the past fifteen years. In this book they describe their experience of the investigation and treatment of fifty patients with the adult form of coeliac disease. Their monograph gives an account of the history, definition and incidence of the disorder, and then goes on to undertake a critical review of the pathogenesis of the coeliac lesion. Before embarking on the different patterns of malabsorption seen in adult coeliac disease, the authors describe the normal small intestine, its morphology and function.</p>
- AutorJ. H. M. van Tongeren,O. J. J. Cluysenaer
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977.
- Seiten279 Seiten
- Gewicht430 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.