Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,19
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<br>"This comprehensive and practical text provides a clear introduction to health policy analysis ... The book combines an overview of the theoretical base of the field with a range of real world examples drawn from different settings ... It is widely recognised as an essential text of international relevance, for students and practitioners alike. I highly recommend it to the new generation of activist-scholars in the field." Lucy Gilson, Professor of Health Policy and Systems, University of Cape Town, South Africa<p>Part of the Understanding Public Health series, this bestselling book is the leading text in the field. It focuses on how health policy is made nationally and globally, clearly explaining the key concepts from political science with a wide array of engaging examples.<p>This edition is fully updated to reflect new research and ways of thinking about the health policy process. Written by leading experts, this clear and accessible book addresses the "how" of health policy making in a range of international settings.<p>The book provides an accessible approach to understanding: <ul><li>Health policy analysis<li>Power and policy making<li>Public and private sector<li>Agenda setting<li>Government roles in policy<li>Interest groups and policy<li>Policy implementation<li>Globalization and policy process<li>Policy research and evaluation<li>Doing policy analysis</ul> Making Health Policy 2nd edition is an ideal resource for students of public health and health policy, public health practitioners and policy makers.<p>Understanding Public Health is an innovative series published by Open University Press in collaboration with the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. It provides self-directed learning covering the major issues in public health affecting low, middle and high-income countries.<p>Series Editors: Rosalind Plowman and Nicki Thorogood.<p>"This book is excellent and unique in the way it addresses complexity within the field of global health and policies in a simplified and practical way. Each chapter is structured to include Activities and Feedback, which fosters reflection and adult learning. This approach makes the book ideal for teaching at all levels of university. I highly recommend it."Göran Tomson, Professor of International Health Systems Research, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden<p>"This is an excellent and accessible introduction to the politics of health policy-making by three of the world's leading scholars on the subject. If anyone thinks that improving the health of a population is solely about getting the interventions and policy content right, this book will surely disavow them of that belief. Political dynamics matter, and the authors draw on the most up-to-date research to provide practitioners and students with clear, sensible, evidence-based guidance on how to manage these dynamics."Jeremy Shiffman, Associate Professor of Public Administration and Policy, American University, USA.<p>"Making Health Policy is a must-read for those studying and working in global health. It provides a unique introduction to core concepts in global health policy and brings politics to the core of public health. Why do some issu
- AutorGill Walt,Kent Buse,Nicholas Mays
- SerieUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Ausgabe2 Rev ed.
- VerlagOpen University Press
- Seiten288 Seiten
- Gewicht398 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.