Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe Magisterium is the "teaching authority of the Roman Catholic Church". The word is derived from Latin magistra, which originally meant the office of a president, chief, director, superintendent, etc. (in particular, though rarely, the office of tutor or instructor of youth, tutorship, guardianship) or teaching, instruction, advice. In the Roman Catholic Church the word "Magisterium" refers to the teaching authority of the church. This authority is understood to be embodied in the episcopacy, which is the aggregation of the current bishops of the Church, led by the Bishop of Rome (the Pope), who has authority over the bishops, individually and as a body, as well as over each and every Catholic directly. According to Catholic doctrine, the Magisterium is able to teach or interpret the truths of the Faith, and it does so either non-infallibly or infallibly. "The task of interpreting the Word of God authentically has been entrusted solely to the Magisterium of the Church, that is, to the Pope and to the
- AutorAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- HerausgaberAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- VerlagAlphascript Publishing
- Seiten168 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.