Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The optimal use of magnetic resonance imaging poses a constant challenge as the technology is continually and rapidly advancing. This leaves the MR practitioner, beginner or experienced, in constant need of up-to-date, easily read and well illustrated material presenting the clinical constellation of pathologies as seen by an MRI scanner in such an effective way.<BR><BR>MRI of the Whole Body sets out to educate trainee and experienced radiologists, radiographers and clinicians regarding key sequences for optimal imaging of common pathologies, with simple explanations on the choice of a particular MR sequence. The authors present typical and representative examples with relevant clinical and imaging features to assist a better understanding of these commonly encountered conditions. Every unit begins with a quick anatomy review, and each case is described in a standardised format with a clinical background, key sequences, imaging features, and practical hints as to close differentials and ways to distinguish between them. A text of this nature is essential for all MR practitioners whatever their background: medical, technical or scientific.<BR><BR>Key features:<BR><BR>First of its kind as no other book covers all body systems in one volume with demonstration of all key imaging sequences in the commonly diagnosed pathologies<BR><BR>Up-to-date sequences described with reasons for choosing a particular sequence for a particular case<BR><BR>Simplified relevant MR anatomy preceding each unit<BR><BR>Clear high resolution images with appropriate legends<BR><BR>Practical hints and tips section included for each pathology - close differentials and what to do next<BR><BR>Written in a simple, lucid format and accompanied by typical illustrations to each case MRI of the Whole Body is an essential guide to understanding the 'what's, 'why's and 'how's of applied MR. It will be of particular value to trainee and practicing radiologists, as well as MR radiographers and radiography students.</p>
- AutorAmit Lakkaraju,Edward Hoey,Kshitij Mankad,Nikhil Bhuskute
- VerlagTaylor & Francis
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht779 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
- EUR 9,70Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.