Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 46,12Preistendenz: EUR 49,57
- EUR 94,04Preistendenz: EUR 106,13
- EUR 13,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,81
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book is written for students at bachelor and master programs and has four different purposes, which split the book into four parts: 1. To teach first or early year undergraduate engineering students basic knowledge in technical computations and programming using MATLAB. The first part starts from first principles and is therefore well suited both for readers with prior exposure to MATLAB but lacking a solid foundational knowledge of the capabilities of the system and readers not having any previous experience with MATLAB. The foundational knowledge gained from these interactive guided tours of the system will hopefully be sufficient for an effective utilization of MATLAB in the engineering profession, in education and in research. 2. To explain the foundations of more advanced use of MATLAB using the facilities added the last couple of years, such as extended data structures, object orientation and advanced graphics. 3. To give an introduction to the use of MATLAB in typical undergraduate courses in electrical engineering and mathematics, such as calculus, algebra, numerical analysis and statistics. This part also contains introductions and mini-manuals to the most used MATLAB toolboxes. Thus, some chapters require additional MATLAB toolboxes. The idea is to give a brief tutorial on each subject and show the possibilities for applying MATLAB to each application area. We have focused on basic concepts in the applications, without trying to explain all theory behind the examples.
- AutorFredrik Gustafsson,Niclas Bergman
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Seiten218 Seiten
- Gewicht448 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.