Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,90
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 21,07
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,32
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungLosing You is a nail-biter of a thriller from the bestselling author, Nicci French<br>The clock is ticking - and the search hasn't even begun . . .<br>Nina Landry has given up city life for the isolated community of Sandling Island, lying off the bleak east coast of England. At night the wind howls. Sometimes they are cut off by the incoming tide. For Nina though it is home. It is safe.<br>But when Nina's teenage daughter Charlie fails to return from a sleepover on the day they're due to go on holiday, the island becomes a different place altogether. A place of secrets and suspicions. Where no one - friends, neighbours or the police - believes Nina's instinctive fear that her daughter is in terrible danger. Alone, she undergoes a frantic search for Charlie. And as day turns to night, she begins to doubt not just whether they'll leave the island for their holiday - but whether they will ever leave it again.<br>Praise for Nicci French:<br>'Nicci French's sophisticated, compassionate and gripping crime novels stand head and shoulders above the competition. No one understands human psychological frailty better. No one writes better about grief, love, fear or emotional damage. Not many books are as insightful as they are addictive; Nicci French's are,' Sophie Hannah<br>'You live through every nail-biting minute' Guardian<br>'A brilliantly crafted new crime series' Daily Mirror<br>'Terrific. The writing is pacy, the jaw-dropping twists are plentiful' Short List<br>'One of French's hardest-to-put-down novels' Sunday Express<br>'French is undeniably at the top of British psychological suspense writing, expert in the unguessable twist, supremely skilled at ratcheting up the tension' Observer<br>'A nerve-jangling and addictive read' Daily Express
- AutorNicci French
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- Seiten432 Seiten
- Gewicht306 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.