Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Reiseführer & Reiseberichte
Hier sparen: Reiseführer & Reiseberichte
- EUR 14,90Preistendenz: EUR 15,04
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 24,10
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,09
- EUR 2,99Preistendenz: EUR 3,84
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,18
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<P><B><I>Lonely Planet Best of New York City</I></B> is your passport to NYC´s top sights and most authentic experiences. </P><P>Stroll the massive green spaces of Central Park, overload your senses in Chinatown, and be inspired by the Statue of Liberty; all with your trusted travel companion. Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of New York City and begin your journey now! </P><P>Inside <I>Lonely Planet Best of New York City</I>: </P><UL><LI><B>In-depth coverage </B>of the destination´s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place <LI><B>Intuitively organized </B>with essential information at your fingertips <LI><B>Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout </B>with<B></B>maps and images throughout <LI><B>Annotated images </B>that bring a destination to life <LI><B>Practical planning and transport tools </B>including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary <LI><B>Short and extended itineraries</B> help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road <LI><B>Insider tips and insights</B> to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local <LI><B>Honest recommendations for all budgets</B><LI><B>Cultural insights and background information </B>to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes cuisine, art, architecture, history, wine, sport, and etiquette) <LI><B>Free, convenient pull-out New York City<I></I>map</B> (included in print version) <LI><B>Covers</B> Manhattan, Soho, Chinatown, East Village, Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, Chelsea and the Meatpacking District, Union Square, Central Park, and more </LI></UL><P><STRONG>The Perfect Choice: </STRONG><I>Lonely Planet</I><I>Best of New York City</I>,<STRONG></STRONG>our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on New York City´s most popular attractions and authentic experiences for those looking for the best of the best and have minimal time for planning. </P><UL><LI>Also looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all of the ins and outs of the city´s neighborhoods? Check out <I>Lonely Planet</I><I>New York City </I>guide. <LI>Or check out <I>Pocket New York City</I>, a handy-sized guide focused on only the absolutely can´t-miss sights for a quick trip. <LI>Also be sure to check out <I>Lonely Planet</I><I>Eastern USA </I>for a comprehensive look at all that the region has to offer, or <I>Lonely Planet</I><I>Best of USA</I>,<B></B>a photo-rich guide to the country´s<I></I>most popular attractions. </LI></UL><P><STRONG>About Lonely Planet:</STRONG> Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. </P><P><I>TripAdvisor Travelers´ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category</I></P><P><I>´Lonely Planet. It´s on everyone´s bookshelves; it´s in every traveller´s hands. It´s on mobile phones. It´s on the Internet. It´s everywhere, and it´s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.´ - Fairfax Media (Australia) </I></p>
- AutorCristian Bonetto,Zora O'Neill
- Ausgabe1st edition.
- VerlagLonely Planet
- Seiten258 Seiten
- Gewicht311 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.