Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 11,22
- EUR 15,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,36
- EUR 11,37Preistendenz: EUR 13,16
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book aims to investigate the livelihood and survival strategies of migrant street children in Bahir Dar Town in Ethiopia. It further looks at the causes of migration, and their social networks among themselves and their rural folks. It adopts structuration theory and livelihood framework approach to underpin the research problem. The book shows that rural children migrated due to various factors such as poverty, disagreement with their families, death of parents, in search of education and employment. It also depicts that migrant street children are engaged in diverse livelihood activities that require different types of assets. In their day to day survival scenario, street children informally maintained social networks among themselves characterized by hierarchies which are also important to strengthen capability of groups' members to reduce vulnerability and be more beneficial to livelihood outcomes. This book is momentous in availing knowledge for the academia, national, regional, and international organization working on street children.
- AutorAddisu Birhanu Ejigu
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht183 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.